Friday, 20 August 2010

Vladimir Stankovic (the Russian)

this post was originally posted on.....
weds 11th august2010

a
half Serbian, half Ukrainian artist from Niš, Serbia  
another flickr find, i love the detail and paranoia of his work, it reminds me a little of outsider art which is a genre of art close to my heart

Stop! Sing My Heart's Song Or Else!
Stop! Sing My Heart's Song Or Else!

The Stubbornness of Memories
The Stubbornness of Memories

Follow me, sonny boy...
Follow me, sonny boy...

On a Starry Night
On a Starry Night

Toxic Rain on a Membrane Formation Day
Toxic Rain on a Membrane Formation Day

websites;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/therussian/

1 comment:

  1. Vladmir is my favourite so far out of them. It is quite dark childhood pictures and I like the fact you can see the rough grain of the paper though the colour. Makes it more tangible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...