Sunday, 26 September 2010

ANNOUNCENT: Girl Hereos

Something very exciting is coming to FEP's Artist of the Week, a new feature called:

Girl Hereos

In my travels around the internet I find lots of exciting art and creation.

Recently I have been especially interested about how many incredible ladies are around. These girls seem to be able to blend amazing skill with imagaination and make some truly glorious work which never fails to astound me. After much thought I decided that showcasing this talent in a different and more personal way could make a really fun and interesting feature.

So....... I am asking these wonderful ladies to video themselves answering  a set of questions I have formulated to let them discuss both their internal world and process in a more personal and engaging way.

The first video should hit the blog sometime around October, I'm really excited! and I really think you're going to love it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...